JEECUP Recruitment 2020 Application (Extended) @jeecup.nic.in: The Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTE UP) has introduced a piece of good news. Those students who are willing to apply for the JEECUP Recruitment 2020 released on 28th Dec. 2019. Whose application form has been started on 1st Jan. 2020 but closed recently.
But now, the authority of Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTE UP) has extended the last date for the JEECUP Recruitment 2020 to 25th March 2020. So, the aspirants who are willing to apply can submit their application form on or before the given date. We have provided you with all the important information about the JEECUP Recruitment 2020. You can fill the form from the links given below.
JEECUP Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTE UP)|
|Position Name||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
Level Of Examination
|Starting date||28th December 2019|
|Closing Date||25th March 2020|
|Exam Date||Group A & E – 26th April 2020 |
Other courses group – 27th April 2020
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
*********** Check Latest Posts ************
You can also read:
Courses are different according to the respective groups:
- A: Engineering & Technology Diploma
- B: Agriculture Engineering
- C: Fashion Design, Home science, and Textile design and engineering
- D: Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science
- E: Diploma in Pharmacy
- F: Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)
- G: Post Graduate Diploma course
- H: Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- K1 to K8: Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses
|Program Offered||Application Form Fee for SC or ST||Application Form Fee for General & OBC|
|Polytechnic Course||INR 200||INR 300|
The application fees can only be paid through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or e-Challan at any of the State Bank of India branches
The board has not set an upper age limit for the candidates. The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications, but all in all, a candidate must pass a minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course.
- Group A – Candidates must pass the 10th examination with a minimum of 35% marks
- Group B – Candidates have passed the 10th exam with Agriculture and score at least 35% marks or must clear Agriculture subject in the 12th examination
- For Group C – Passed 10th class with 35% marks
- Group D – Moreover, the candidates should pass the 12th examination with English and Hindi subject in class 10th and 12th, for Library & Information Science candidates should clear 12th examination
- And, Group E – Must pass the 12th examination in science and secure minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates.
- Group F – Students must pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Group G – Applicants must be passed Graduation with any stream.
- Also for Group H – Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks and 40% marks in case of SC or ST category candidates
- For Group I – Students must have done 10+2 with science scoring 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Group J – Candidates must pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP Affiliated Institution
- Group K1 to K8 – Students must pass 12th or ITI.
How to Apply:
Follow the set of instructions given to fill the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020.
- Visit the official website of the organization, i.e., www.jeecup.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- Then the homepage of the official website is visible.
- Candidates are then able to find the flashed link of JEECUP Notification 2020 on the home screen.
- Meanwhile, go through the JEECUP Notification details carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for the JEECUP Exam 2020 or not.
- Then, if eligible, then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now, fill the Online JEECUP 2020 Application Form with all the details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the required application fee for JEECUP, through online or offline mode.
- Thus, candidates need to cross-check their details once before submitting the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020.
- Take the printout of the JEECUP Online Application Form 2020 for further reference.
- Finally, download the Confirmation Page.
- Moreover, save a copy of it.
|Courses Offered||<<Click here>>|
|Group Wise Course Details||<<Click Here>>|
|Sumbit Aplication Form||Group A|
Group B – K
Group E1 & E2
Frequently Asked Questions:
On which date notification is released?
Notification was released on 28th December 2019.
What is the last extended date for filling up the Application form?
Last date for filling the application is 25th March 2020.
What is the application fees for JEECUP 2020?
The application fees for the JEECUP 2020:
SC & ST – Rs.200
Gen. & OBC – Rs.300
- AIIMS Bhopal Faculty Jobs 2020 – 165 Posts, Apply nowAIIMS Bhopal Faculty Jobs 2020 – 165 Posts, Apply now @ aiimsbhopal.edu.in: All India Institute of Medical …
- ECIL Visiting Faculty Jobs 2020 – 10 Posts, Apply nowECIL Visiting Faculty Jobs 2020 – 10 Posts, Apply now/ For 10 Visiting Faculty Vacancies, the …
- RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 – 11 Posts, Apply nowRPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 – 11 Posts, Apply now/ For 11 Assistant Statistical Officer …
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Jobs 2020 – 137 Posts, Apply nowArunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Jobs 2020 – 137 Posts, Apply now/ For 137 Junior Specialist …
- NHM Akola Medical Officer Jobs 2020 – 63 Posts, Apply nowNHM Akola Medical Officer Jobs 2020 – 63 Posts, Apply now/ For 63 Physician, Anesthetist, Medical Officer, …
- Thane Municipal Corporation Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 49 Posts, Apply nowThane Municipal Corporation Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 49 Posts, Apply now/ For 49 Senior Resident, …