GUJCET 2020 Notification @ gseb.org | Online Registrations (Open), Exam Date, Eligibility: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance test which is organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The GUJCET Application Form is released on 21st January 2020. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is held to give admissions to all engineering, degree, diploma pharmacy courses. Therefore, aspirants can appear this entrance test only after passing their 10+2 examination. 31st March 2020 is the announced GUJCET 2020 Exam Date.
New Update: GUJCET 2020 Registration started today that is on 21st January 2020. So, candidates can check and apply for GUJCET 2020 with the direct links attached below.
Moreover, aspirants can get complete information about GUJCET 2020 Exam by referring to this article until the end. Furthermore, valid details about GUJCET Notification must refer to the entire article. The application link is activated today that is on 21st January 2020. Also, the last date to submit the application form is 5th February 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Notification Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Courses Offered||B.E, B.Tech|
|Application Process Starting Date||21st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Ending Date||5th February 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Release of notification||27th December 2019|
|Application release date||21st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th February 2020|
|Last Submission with late fee||Last week of February 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||3rd Week Of March 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Final Answer Key Released||April 2020|
|Result Date||2nd Week Of May 2020|
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for GUJCET Notification candidates need to meet the particular eligibility criteria which are set by the concerned authorities of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Candidates who are pursuing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination are also eligible.
aspirants who are not able to meet the eligibility criteria are not eligible to participate.
- Individual must have a minimum score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The reserved category candidates have to score 40% marks.
- Moreover, the candidate should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other related university.
- All the applicants should be bonafide residents of Gujarat.
- Eligibility details such as age, nationality, educational qualification details.
- The contender should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates who are residing in other states will also be eligible for GUJCET 2020 Notification.
Online GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates remember that, before filling the GUJCET application form, the candidates should pay the application fee at the designated help centres. Competitors will get the User ID only after the payment is done. Most of all know that the User ID is required during registration. The candidates have to provide valid information while filling the GUJCET online application form. Must check the below steps while filling the GUJCET Application Form.
- The candidates have to obtain a DD in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar.”
- The Admission fee will pay at any required help centres.
- Only after payment is completed User ID will be generated.
- Candidates have to register themselves with the help of user id.
- The personal details, examination details, educational information have to fill carefully.
- All information has to submit according to the documents that are owned by the candidates.
- After that scanned photograph and signature of the candidates have to upload.
- Therefore, after reviewing all the information, the candidates can submit the application form.
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates if you want to know the Application fee of GUJCET Admission? Ok, I must read this section. After filling the form and uploading the photograph and signature, the aspirants need to pay the application fee in the form of the DD. The payment will have to submit to the designated help centres to obtain the USER ID. The GUJCET Application Fee is Rs. 300.
GUJCET Reservation Seat Details
The authority of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will decide the Reservation of seats for different categories. Therefore, candidates must check the GUJCET Reservation Seat Details in the below section.
- Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen – 1%
- Physically Disabled Category – 3%
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) – 7%
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections – 10%
- And also for Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 15%
- Backward Classes, including widows and orphan – 27%
How To Apply For GUJCET 2020 Online?
To apply for GUJCET 2020 you have to check the below-provided steps.
- Go to the official site of the GSEB @ gseb.org.
- From there, you can easily move to the GUJCET Registration Portal.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- From there, you have to click on New Registration.
- After that, fill all the details accurately.
- Upload the required documents.
- And then, you have to pay the fee.
- Submit your GUJCET 2020 Application Form.
- Consequently, download it and take out the printed copy.
To Check & Download GUJCET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online GUJCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Check GUJCET 2020 Exam Date Notice PDF: Click Here
- Oushadhi Shift Operator Recruitment 2020 – 539 Posts, Apply nowOushadhi Shift Operator Recruitment 2020 – 539 Posts, Apply now/ For 539 Boiler Operator, Apprentice, Machine …
- Bihar Police Sepoy Jobs 2020 – 551 Posts, Apply nowBihar Police Sepoy Jobs 2020 – 551 Posts, Apply now/ For 551 Sepoy (Home Guard) …
- MMRDA Non-Executive Jobs 2020 – 110 Posts, Apply nowMMRDA Non-Executive Jobs 2020 – 110 Posts, Apply now @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in: Total 110 Technician, Junior …
- OLM Project Manager Jobs 2020 – 11 Posts, Apply nowOLM Project Manager Jobs 2020 – 11 Posts, Apply now. And this advertisement is for …
- SSC CGL Result 2020 Released – Tier 1, Download nowStaff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Result 2020 of tier 1. All the …
- OSSC Junior DEO Result 2020 – Released, Check hereOSSC Junior DEO Result 2020 – Released, Check here @ ossc.gov.in | Junior Data Entry …