|Salary|| $7.50 – $15.00 Hourly|
|Job type|| Seasonal|
|Job number|| 2020-18|
|Closing Date and time|| |
2/28/2020 at 12:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
|Location|| City Hall 1110 18th Avenue Monroe, WI|
Summary of Position-Seasonal – After School Program Assistant
The After School Program Aide position is responsible for leading various activities and assisting with the supervision of participants for the Monroe Parks and Recreation Departments after school program. The after school program runs after school each weekday until approximately 5:00 pm. Seasonal – After School Program Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities-Seasonal – After School Program Assistant
- Participate in a pre-season staff orientation/training program.
- Lead organized enrichment and sports programs.
- Assist with the supervision of participants.
- Chaperone field trips to the parks or other sites.
- Work in cooperation with all staff to create fun, exciting programs for kids of all ages.
- Emphasize and model good sportsmanship in sports, games and other activities.
- Care for all equipment, supplies, records, and facilities.
- Help to clean the Community Center when activities are done.
- Follow all department policies and procedures.
Qualifications-Seasonal – After School Program Assistant
- Recommended age: entering High School or older.
- Prior experience working with elementary-age children
- Prior leadership experience.
- Ability to think creatively and complete arts & crafts projects.
- Ability to have control and discipline children to provide them with a safe environment.
- Ability to communicate, be courteous and cooperate with other staff members and the public.
Benefits-Seasonal – After School Program Assistant
There are no benefits currently associated with this position.
|Agency||City of Monroe|
|Address|| 1110 18th Avenue|
Monroe, Wisconsin, 53566